Wellness refers to your feeling of wholeness within the many interconnected components of your life. When considering your personal wellness story, consider awareness, mental health and wellbeing and positive benefits to your life such as; reduced chronic disease, life satisfaction and fulfillment and overall health.
Mental health awareness
- developing emotional awareness
- understanding and accepting the emotions of yourself and others recognizing thought patterns and coping mechanisms
- Rewriting of the brain through creating new pathways for a healthy and productive mind.
- learning to manage stress effectively
- feeling a sense of accomplishment and belonging
- spiritual -embracing that your life has purpose and meaning Seeking renewal in nature Feeling the connection to your own sprit and other beings around you
- fulfillment and satisfaction with your life and choices
- Seeking- life coach, psychotherapy, spiritual guide, pastor or thought leader.
- Building strong and healthy connections and relationships
- Developing a stable support system
- Guided imagery
- Music therapy